Thursday, February 19, 2009

True Story.

so this is just absolutely hilarious to me. My most recent ex, the 'S is for squiggly soulmates' one, she is a freak about her hair. I am the only person that has ever cut her hair, and didnt make her cry hysterically. So, she recently asked me if I would do her hair... cuz it's long and thick and it gets nappy as crap if she doesnt get it regularly cut haha. So I said yes... (I didnt want to be the reason for her crying hysterically from getting a bad haircut) and then she asks me if I'd be available to cut two people's hair on the day she's coming in. I say, sure... but who is she bringing with her? Jen, she says. Get this. Jen is her ex who she dated before me, who she basically left to date me. A year ago, Jen wanted to punch me in the face. Possibly kill me. And if we had ever met, she might have succeeded. She is twice my size and oh so scary. But sure. I'll give the girl a haircut lol. It's cool. They're now friends and Jen's been saying she needs to get her hair done and the ex told her I was the best. (well, yeah... i am.) So next friday should be interesting and awkward but all around funny. Hopefully she'll like her hair and not punch me in the face. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment