Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Monday!

Oh my goodness we were sooooooo slammed at work on Saturday. We even ran out of hot water for shampooing clients... not fun! But I love days like that at work, it went by so fast, and I love being able to work with so many different people in my chair in one day, having to run around back and forth between them (we don't actually have set stations in our salon, so if we have more than one client in there, it's likely we'll be running up and down the stairs, as we do the color and chemicals upstairs, and the cutting and styling downstairs). I had 3 new clients, among my others, and they were all a great success! (Can you tell I love my job?) I was also happy at the end of the day when I realized my back wasn't even hurting. I work at a salon where we have assistants that do our shampoos for us if we can't, and I was lucky on Saturday to not have to do any shampoos. Just doing one shampoo will make my lower back tighten up and ache for the rest of the day. With how busy I was though, I was sure that my back would be hurting, even without having to do the shampoos... but alas! It wasn't. Yay! haha...

My roommate and I are gonna go on a diet together. and excercise. and stuff. We went to the rec center and renewed our memberships, and then went swimming. I did laps, and he just did flips off the diving board over and over again for half an hour. Holy crap I'm out of shape... my heart was beating out of my chest by the end of that time. But it felt good! Swimming is definitely my favorite way to work out, really does work every muscle in your body. My arms felt like jello on the way home haha.

Anyway, I'm going to be keeping a daily blog about my diet and work out habits... If I actually have to answer to myself by logging it, maybe that'll help. And Chris and I will help to push each other too. My blog that I'll be using is private... cuz... ya know... I'm so not posting my weight on here publically lol. But I'll definitely post victories on here.

Been doing a lot of painting lately too, I'll be posting pictures of some of my new works in the near future. Hope everyone has a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment