Monday, February 16, 2009

Tell me now....

Are they not the cutest pups you've ever seen??????????
This is Lily (left) and Cookie, our puppies. They're getting tired laying on my leg here. I was laying in my chair, on my side, they're curled up behind my legs with their heads propped up, just starin at me. Oh my goodness I love them.

Cookie likes to stick out his tongue when he sleeps. and sometimes it wiggles while he's breathing. Funniest thing ever.

They're only about 7 months old, but when they get a little older, we're gonna breed them. They're both pure bred Dapple Daschunds. You can't really see Lily's 'dapple' spots in these pics... but they're very subtely there on her back.

Ya'll should see my cat Jezebelle wrestle with them. It's hilarious. They bark at her to get her all riled up, and then she gets down real low, and then... ATTACK!!! They tumble around and wrestle all the time. It's so cute! I swear, we have the cutest zoo here. I wanna see pics of ya'lls zoos if you have them!

No comments:

Post a Comment